- Category: News
- Published on Wednesday, 17 October 2012 15:48
- Hits: 4493
The World’s Most Powerful Kids’ Tablet Available at Argos, Tesco and Smyths Toys Starting 22nd Oct.
Fuhu, Inc. creator of the world’s first and most powerful tablet made just for kids, is bringing its nabi™ 2 tablet overseas after remarkable success in the United States. nabi is the first kids’ tablet specially designed to deliver amazing experiences, dedicated to the positive transformation of children through education and entertainment.
For the first time in the United Kingdom and Ireland, nabi will be available nationwide starting 22nd Oct. at Argos, Tesco and Smyths Toys for a suggested retail price of £149.99 including VAT. nabi is pre-loaded with over £120 worth of applications, books and music, and comes with a food-grade silicone bumper that protects both tablet and children.
nabi is the result of Fuhu’s continuing mission to transform children as they advance through “Learn. Play. Grow. For Life”:
- Learn: nabi includes FoozKids™ University, an integrated skill-set mastery system based on a unique “learn, earn and feedback” approach. In addition to 2,000 lessons in math, science, and English, FoozKids™ University provides parents with detailed insight into skills mastered and trouble spots, and rewards proficiency with nabi™ Coins.
- Play: nabi is endlessly entertaining. nabi comes with Spinlets+ Music, the most comprehensive music solution for kids with over 9,000 albums; Spinlets+ TV with more than 700 hours of kid-friendly entertainment; Console-quality HD gaming; and over 500 mum-picked, kid-approved apps in the AppZone application store.
- Grow: With Chore List and Treasure Box, nabi helps teach critical developmental skills like making good choices, being responsible, and understanding consequences. In Chore List, parents can assign tasks, set priorities and reward their children with nabi™ Coins when the assignments are completed.
- For Life: Busy parents need solutions, not just features. nabi™ Sync, nabi™ Cloud, nabi™ Over-The-Air and nabi™ MD make it easy for them to sync, store their content in the cloud, sync wirelessly and trouble shoot issues, respectively.
nabi is the most powerful kids’ tablet in the market, powered by the NVIDIA® Tegra® 3 processor, with Super 4-PLUS-1™ Quad Core and a 5th core that extends battery autonomy. It delivers unprecedented quality, stability and a seamless experience like no other children’s tablet. The 1024 x 600 resolution screen produces stunning visuals, which complement the graphical prowess of the NVIDIA Tegra 3. nabi includes 8GB of storage, upgradable to 32GB through the SD slot. For power users requiring more storage, nabi™ Cloud provides 2GB of storage free with the option to upgrade to 50GB with a subscription.
For more information, please visit: http://www.nabitablet.co.uk
Fuhu, Inc., creator of the nabi™ tablet, is a leading designer, seller and innovator of thoughtful consumer products and services for children. Fuhu is committed to creating children's solutions that are: (1) socially responsible, (2) made right, (3) make a difference in people's lives, (4) for parents by parents, and (5) dedicated to the intellectual development of children. Fuhu is headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., with other U.S. offices in Denver and San Jose. For more information, visit www.fuhu.com and www.nabitablet.com.
More details on nabi features and nabi accessories are available from http://www.nabitablet.co.uk